- Beginning Yoga w/ Trudy Brown: Starts on Nov 7th at the Red Brick for 6 weeks, class meets on Tuesdays from 7-8:15pm. Cost is $42. Must bring your own yoga mat!
- Basic Dog Training w/ Mary Hall: Starts of Nov 7th at the Wilson Shelter for 4 weeks, class meets on Tuesdays from 6-7pm. Cost is $75. 6 dog maximum!
- Park Outdoor Series "All About Birds": Nov 7th, 6-7:30pm at the Thornton Shelter. Free class with guest speaker John Castrale. RSVP to the Parks Office.
ON GOING CLASSES:
- Zumba with Deborah Craton & Susan Blythe at Wilson Park Shelter House every Thursday from 5:30-6:30pm. Cost is $5 per session.
- Cored De Fore and Turbo Kick with Mallory Slaughter at Thornton Park Shelter house every Thursday from 6:30-7:30pm. Cost is $5 per session.
- Walking Group meets at Thornton Park Office every M,T,W,&TH at 8am for a morning walk around town. When it is raining the group meets at First Baptist Church. This is free!!
- Winter Swim at BNL High School Pool with Lifeguard Luke Haskett; M,W,F from 8:15-9:15pm. Cost is $20 per month.
- Continuing Yoga with Trudy Brown at the Red Brick every Thursday from 7-8:15pm, $7 if paid in monthly increments, or $10 if paid per session.
- Letters From Santa: Nov 1st-Dec 1st. Stop by the Parks Department and fill out a form and we will mail your children out a Letter from Santa. This is a free program!
- Santa Paws: Dec 4th & 5th @ Wilson Shelter from 430-830pm. Come get your pets picture taken with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Cost is $15. Benefits the White River Humane Society.
- Santa House: Dec 7th, 8th, & 9th at Otis Park from 530-9pm. Cost is 5 and under are free, everyone 6 and above is $2.
Like us on Facebook:
Bedford Parks Department
Bedford Softball Association
Otis Park Golf Course